Friday, February 26, 2010

I am the next David Tua P.I

I am a game freak P.I
I am a long life loving P.I
I am a ka lu sipi P.I
I am a full Tongan with hardly any meat eater P.I
I am a shorty P.I
I am the dancer with the I got moves like Michael Jackson P.I
I am as skinny as a skick P.I
I am a WWE loving P.I
I am a Southsider P.I
I am a drawing freak P.I
I am black as darkness P.I
I am an I can scream louder than M.J P.I
I am a manioke, kamala loving P.I
I am the next American Idol like Adam Lambert P.I
I am the next Stan Walker P.I
I am the boy version of Bruce Lee P.I
I am a Tongan for life P.I
I am the next John Cena P.I
I am a drunk driver... shame.... P.I
I am Sione for life P.I

by Sione

2 comments:

  1. hey mrs lologa my mum likes how we did the p.i poems expecially the video


    from barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Barbara for sharing your learning at school with your mum at home. Have you shown your mum our new video? Check it out!
    From Mrs Lologa

    ReplyDelete