Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Pasifika Hard

Pacifica hard
See the pacific islanders walking around with socks and jandal’s see us eating with our bare hands
See us taking humungous bites see some pacific islanders taking interest in other cultures see us amazed in the Tongan people doing a danced called the maululu see all pacific islanders sitting down and drinking a coconut drink.
See your mum spending her money on T-shirts only for me see her giving her money away to her family that’s dancing see me watching my cousins dance see them smiling with glee. See one of my cousins sing his voice is melody to my ears see me trying to hide and not be chosen for around the world.
See me bribing my mom to get me T-shirt saying time to pump up the beat see the pacific islanders unit and sing a sweet melody see me laugh and have a good time listening to some funky beats.

By Angel.T

No comments:

Post a Comment