Monday, August 9, 2010

PE GEAR

Marben Tulia
S.E.H.C
2 Franklyne Road
Otara
Monday 15th February 2010

Dear Mrs Lologa

I am writing this letter to you, why we should wear P.E gear for fitness. I believe we should wear P.E gear for
Fitness, so that we don’t get b.o and I don’t want to get smelly uniform because we can sweat lots in our P.E uniform and then take it off.

I think we should wear P.E gear because it makes the boys smell nicer than the girls. And school uniform is way nicer than the P.E gear that’s why I don’t want my school uniform to be dirty.

It’s good to wear P.E gear because I don’t want to sit next to a smelly girl. And I don’t want to walk around the school at morning break. And I don’t want to let our teacher down by wearing school uniform for fitness. P.E ROCKS!!!

Yours Sincerely

Marben Tulia

No comments:

Post a Comment