Monday, August 9, 2010

Letters

Mrs Lologa
Room10
S.E.H.C. Middle School
2 Franklyne
Otara

Monday 15 February


Dear Mrs Lologa

I believe we should wear P.E gear when we have fitness and P.E time, because first P.E makes me fit, and I run better in my P.E gear. You don’t see the all blacks playing in church clothes because you can’t run in it properly.

Second P.E gear should be worn because I like the colour blue and when I run it makes me happy. If you go and do P.E in your school uniform you make it dirty.


Third of all it is good to wear P.E because you don’t rip your uniform and don’t make it smelly. When you wear you wear P.E gear you show middle school MANA.P.E gear should be worn because it’s blue and very attractive and I look gangster in it.

Yours truly
Robert Valele

No comments:

Post a Comment