Monday, August 9, 2010

PE GEAR

Dear Mrs Lologa

I believe that P.E uniform should not be worn because I gee shorts .t too hot and I hate the shorts. Why? It’s not my kind of material I like .I don’t need to wear P.E gear because it looks ugly and it’s the wrong colour and I think you should be able to wear anything you want .

Its better then buying your P.E gear and because it might be to much money for example if its $20 and you have five brothers then that would be $100 and that its very expensive I think spare clothes is better because you can wear anything you want to wear to school for P.E, and saves your parents money.

I believe that we should not wear P.E gear because we don’t need to waste our time doing detention. I believe that we should not wear P.E because we can just spare clothes.

Yours truly,
Danny Vaipo

No comments:

Post a Comment